- Chlorine dioxide is more chemically selective than bleaches, ozone, or peroxides. This means that it destroys unwanted microbes without burning or corroding surfaces.
- Chlorine dioxide is a neutral molecule. This allows it to seamlessly infiltrate growths (such as biofilm) and destroy the inner-lying molds and spores.
- Chlorine dioxide disinfects via oxidation. The chlorine dioxide molecule has an oxidation number 2½ times higher than bleach, ozone, and peroxide, which means that lower levels of ClO₂ can accomplish the same disinfection applications as higher levels of these conventional chemicals.
- Due to chlorine dioxide’s unique method of pathogen inactivation, viruses, bacteria, molds, and spores are unable to build up a tolerance to the ClO₂ molecule.
- Chlorine dioxide has a high material compatibility and leaves no residual on hard, non-porous surfaces.
Why Selective Micro?
We are dedicated to crafting personalized solutions for tackling challenges related to bacteria, viruses, mold, and various microorganisms. Our commitment extends to agility and adaptability, encompassing product delivery, manufacturing, and packaging. We have a proven track record of delivering high-level solutions to some of the world's largest companies, ensuring they provide the utmost in services and products to their clientele.
Our patented chlorine dioxide generation method, which we refer to as our 'micro-reactor,' empowers you to produce ultra-pure ClO₂ anywhere across the globe. With our ingenious product configurations, we possess the capability to ship substantial quantities of hospital-grade disinfectant on a single skid.
- Safe on materials
- No effect on skin
- Kill E. Coli, MRSA
- Neutral pH Value
Are you products EPA-registered?
Yes, our Selectrocide line of products have been tested according to current guidelines, and results verified by the United States Environmental Protection Agency. Our product is classified as a hospital disinfectant, which can also be used to sanitize and deodorize.
Are you products organic?
Yes, many of our products have been reviewed by the Organic Materials Review Institute, or OMRI, according the National Organic Program guidelines. Our products can be used for a variety of applications in the manufacture of organic products.
Is your product approved by the FDA?
Yes, our products have many Food Contact Notifications that allow direct washing of food products, such as FCNs 445, 645, 1578, 1764, and 1804.
Can you apply your products directly to food?
Yes, SMT products have approvals and clearances from both the EPA and FDA as a direct antimicrobial rinse/wash for raw agricultural commodities and processed foods such as fruits, vegetables, red meat, poultry, and seafood.
Do you offer distributorship opportunities?
Yes, we are willing to work with organizations in various industries to educate salesforces, provide regulatory guidance, and assist in building a distribution network for expansion of sales in your market.
What is chlorine dioxide used for?
Chlorine dioxide can be used to disinfect or sanitize surfaces in virtually any area such as hospitals, labs, or food processing facilities. It can also be used as very effective space deodorizer for cars, boats, or RVs.